Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Vga To Composite For Wii To Laptop Hp Pavilion Dv5000 And Philips Analog TV Connection Issues. Using S-video To Connect. Is TV Too Old To Work?

Hp pavilion dv5000 and philips analog TV connection issues. Using S-video to connect. Is TV too old to work? - vga to composite for wii to laptop

You do not know if I have to enable the port, I do not know how to check either. ATI Radeon Xpress 200th It is an S-video connection between Ethernet and a VGA port on the laptop. TV has purhased early 2004's a track regularly Philips (supporting two ports), S-Video and composite cables for the Wii, but can only register custom 480i and 480p, because it makes the screen get the bad (or perhaps in the other direction, whatever you the digital version). I am your thought and TV, or the signal itself, not to allow that there could be no Vista. They returned the cable to ensure it was not defective.
And yes, I've tried to activate the second monitor on the custom settings on the desktop, but it sets the monitor to your laptop and 800X600Nothing appears on the TVscreen, regardless of whether or not I activate the desktop. The monitor is turned F4 key on my laptop with the function key, it does nothing, lol. I think this device is smart enough to register when I connected an S-Video to TV as second monitor atoumatically and do nothing. It has been almost a week into this project and very grateful for the help:)

1 comment:

gleakit said...

I suggest you visit www.s-video.com.

This site explains the whole thing and what you / What cable connector to use / and how to configure and use.

It is a great place.

I have an old TV and get the S-video on my laptop to TV connection, RCA jacks (S-Video to RCA) yellow - red - white. Port.

Post a Comment