Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bowl Ladies Wearing Stockings What Are Some Different Ways I Can Wear My Hair?

What are some different ways I can wear my hair? - bowl ladies wearing stockings

Ok, so I have this terrible hairdo 3 months. Woman cut the top layer of hair on their ears all around! So it looks like a bowl cut sitting on the rest of the hair is terrible. I have not been able to bear, her hair down there. My hair is about shoulder length, so it must be that I have more hair. Also, I use my hair to medium high, can not completely down. I wear my hair every half a clip in a day or messy buns for 3 months. Has anyone other ideas, as I am my hair so I'm not the same thing every day? "

6 comments:

huggamou... said...

Oh my God, the same thing happened a few years ago, unfortunately I could not cut it, because nobody knew how. I suggest you find a way to real cuts in layers, like a knife) to someone who knows what they (ask your friends for a haircut cut to achieve. Then, you can make a real aspect of the layers, that bottom-up, curly, etc., but it will try a bit messy ponytail. Otherwise, skip a clasp can be challenging and obscure the deep cut, until you can get a new style or look.

Stormcha... said...

Drop head forward slightly and swallow hair spray hair waving his fingers on the scalp and then, and hold his head back and see what seems hollow. You can feel the coating of part of it not as flat straight hair.

DefyingD... said...

scrunch completely, so that they can take off all curly Look Good ... or you want to or can weave some of the top layer does not know hoe tha wud rather try to find many small braids .... im sorry in the .. not sure. ur best bet wud b 2 if u crack Nice wavy / curly hair have ... Look at the pictures of Vanessa Hudgens W. mayb u can short hairs Get Off Tha

Tiger said...

1.Shave your hair.
2.Cut your hair.
3.us a torch and burn.

xD

SiSi said...

Well, I should really try to see, but from the description, it seems ... something ... But there is nothing that can not be what an iron and some spray. Try to go to the hairdresser and have recommended something. But do you think of locations and nervous and maybe a dot (), depending on the personality.

jaslkdfj said...

if u havnt IE I think this part should be 2 shares if you do not look good to cut a little more natural, all cuts layered look good in the sense

Post a Comment