Thursday, February 18, 2010

Mothers In Panty Only Only Girls Please!! Punished For Lift My Sister's Girlfriend Skirt Up?

Only girls please!! punished for lift my sister's girlfriend skirt up? - mothers in panty only

Hello! I'm a funny guy and a joker, but last week I was in trouble, because I raised the skirt of my sister's friend before many people, and everyone can see the pink nylon panties Pretty !!.... I have my mother and my mother told me to be punished with gril clothes for the coming weekend, including panties and (they) my sister can hardly my stuff! .. . Can you tell me what type and color of underwear and clothes they can wear for Friday, Saturday and Sunday? I'm really afraid of the punishment! but ... really enjoy your panty show! lol ... Thank you! (sorry for my English, but language is not) my baby

No comments:

Post a Comment