Monday, February 22, 2010

Statistics On Female Masturbation 2009 Penis Shrinks With Age????

Penis shrinks with age???? - statistics on female masturbation 2009

I've heard he has ... I think I'm going!

Can anyone help, whether one of these statistics, partly through their own experience or talk to other people?

1) at the age of 27 years, 97% of men can have erections 1 / 5, when they were 20th

2) That by the time 50, the average man, who lost 5 "(half inch) length of the penis.

3) that the average man ejaculates within 2 to 2 ½ minutes after insertion into the female. (For me) it very hard to believe.

I can not believe me, many men often do not have sex after 20 Year of life, and it is the best year in the draft to its size, as expected to maintain a constant pressure masturbation body ... just my hypothesis.

No comments:

Post a Comment